Pet Photography Tips
At JCPenney Portraits, we strive to capture the unique personality of your best friend. Our professional photographers are trained to get the best possible photos of your pet, and have a fun time doing so! Family pet sessions, individual pet sessions, and pet sessions with children are all encouraged. Learn more about our special Pet Photography Events held monthly and schedule your pet session today!
How to Prepare
- Please call your local studio to schedule an appointment. Online scheduling is not available for pet sessions. Click here to find a studio near you.
- To speed up your in-studio experience, please review and fill out our Pet Waiver Form prior to your pet photography session.
- If you would like a certain prop or blanket for your session, please bring it with you. For sanitary reasons, our studios will not use provided props for pet photography sessions.
- Make sure your pet has gone to the bathroom prior to your studio session. This will help prevent accidents and keep anxious pets at ease.
- Bring a supply of treats or your pet’s favorite toy. Animal cooperation is critical for great photos.
- View our gallery for inspiration.
Pet Photo FAQ’s
Q: Are session fees charged for animals?
A: Yes, a pet will be treated like any other subject. They count as one session fee unless the customer’s offer waives the session fee, or the customer is a Perks Club Member.
Q: Can I use an offer for a pet session?
A: Yes, any offer can be used for a pet photo session, including pre-paid offers. Check out our current studio offers.
Q: What is your service animal policy?
A: Service animals are welcome in all studios any time or day of the week. Sessions with service animals can be scheduled online or over the phone and our pet waiver is not necessary.
Get the latest on new products and special discounts right in your inbox.